My Blog List

Monday, March 10, 2014

My new sewing room

When Aaron moved out last summer Joe and I decided to remodel our upstairs.  We figured with an empty room we could shuffle furniture around and work on the project as we had time.  So we began by turning the boys' room into my sewing kingdom.  Wish I had before pics, but I don't

We took the popcorn off the ceiling, pulled the carpet, painted, put shelves in the closet, laid laminate,  new baseboards, crown, new door hardware.  Joe built the cabinet for my tubs.  I love my room!

Welcome!

View from the door





I love this wardrobe. When I was a girl my dad hung his shirt on one side and kept his socks and stuff in the drawers on the other side.  Good memories.  Now it's full of projects.


Time to go sit in the chair...until next time!


2 comments:

  1. a treadle sure would look good in there !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. But your Mother and I thought that would be OUR room when we moved in with you... (if we had only remembered sooner to get that request in - - -)

    ReplyDelete